Tuesday, February 23, 2010

assistant lulu

We're in the midst of some big changes for Team Samnee, one of which I can finally talk about! I am now "officially" Chris's assistant. I gave notice at my job a while back when it became very obvious that Chris needed some help with the more mundane aspects of his job. I still have a few days here and there at work to help train my replacement, but for the most part, I am now self-employed with Chris. We're both very excited about this and I hope it will get Chris a little more time off and a little more time to concentrate on the art instead of all the other nonsense that sometimes goes into the funny book making!

We've got some very busy months ahead of us but I couldn't be happier about all this. Chris is working on a couple of very exciting projects right now and we can't wait to share more about them soon!

9 comments:

Kevin said...

Congrats!!! Go Team Samnee!

Declan Shalvey said...

Great news! I'm sure ye'll get to spend more time together, which is bound to be a plus too ....right?

mellon said...

YAY!!! Long time in the making, glad you guys were able to make it happen. :)

Costa said...

That's so awesome! Congrats!

Nate said...

Great News. Good luck!

The only thing I'm worried about is whether or not we'll be seeing any more lunchnotes.

Momar Van Der Camp said...

Absolutely congratulations. I wish me and the wife could do that too.

Best of luck to both of you.

laura said...

Thank you everyone! We have our fingers and toes crossed that this works out! :)

Alan said...

Very neat move. Hope it works out for you. :)

Eric! said...

Excellent news......but we still need lunch notes!!
-Eric!