Monday, October 26, 2009

Contest Winner!

First, I want to thank everyone who entered the contest! I really appreciate you sharing your good news with me and also appreciate that you take time out of your busy days to stop by Lunch notes! And now for our winner! Drum roll please . . . . . . .
Congrats to commenter 24, Brian Winkeler! Brian, please email me at lunchnotes{at}gmail{dot}com with your mailing address and cookie preference (choc chip, oatmeal raisin, or store bought) and we'll get your prize sent out to you!

And because I was so overwhelmed by how many entries we got, I'm giving away a second prize of a set of lunchnotes to . . . .

commenter 27, Alan! Alan, please email me at lunchnotes{at}gmail{dot}com with your mailing address and I'll get your lunchnotes sent out to you!


Since you guys were so nice to share your good news with me, I'll share my good news with you! This morning I registered for nine credits for spring semester, which means I'll have enough credits to graduate with my Masters in Library Science in May! Whoopppeee!

4 comments:

Brian Jones said...

Congrats to Brian & Alan!

And a big Congrats to you Laura!

laura said...

Thanks Brian! :)

alan said...

Wow that is SUPER-cool! There was I on Chris's blog pretend bemoaning that I wouldn't win the Lunchnotes comp either, then I get here and find I did :) Because you were kind enough to offer a second prize. You're a star
Congrats Brian! And Congrats Laura on soon graduating :)

Craig Zablo said...

Thanks for running such an awesome contest and congrats on getting closer to your Masters!