Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Pep talk!

While I wouldn't say Chris suffers from any sort of artist angst, there are definitely moments when he is working this hard that he needs a bit of encouragement. Since I'm not home most of the day, I like to send him email pep-talks to keep his spirits up when he is completely exhausted and unhappy with everything he puts on paper. Everyone needs a pep talk from time to time, so if you're having a rough day . . .

Keep up the great work! You're doing a fantastic job! I'm so proud of you! This looks amazing! You're almost there! Keep at it!

6 comments:

mellon said...

Awwww.

alan said...

ChiChi? heheh, cute name. Wasn't that on his tombstone a few posts ago?

alan said...

Oh, and GO WhiteKnot. I was bummed when California overturned the right to same-sex marriage. But go Massachusetts, Connecticut and Iowa!

laura said...

Alan - Yes, Chichi is my nickname for Chris. It started as a joke and just stuck. Poor Chris! :)

Sarena Shasteen said...

Everybody needs a good pep talk every once in a while! I am constantly giving them to Tony!

erica said...

This is a great one! Probably my favorite! It's so true, we all need some encouragment from time to time and who better to give it to us than the ones we love!

You and Chris are too awesome for words!!