Sunday, December 07, 2008

cloak and dagger

Chris and I are slowing working our way through the glut of DVDs we've purchased recently, which actually means that I've watched almost all of a bunch of movies lately. I feel like old age is impending when I can't stay up until 10 p.m. to finish a movie.

My semester officially ended just a few moments ago when I submitted my final project for my web design class. Yay for that! This semester has been wonderfully laid back compared to semesters past. Now I can't decide if I should scale back on my classes for next semester and take another year to finish my degree or if I should just make myself miserable for a short time and get my degree done faster.

2 comments:

Sarena Shasteen said...

I am so with you on the age thing! I swear, some days, I feel like I am 80! I wanted to give you a heads up too on a vegan cookbook giveaway I just saw...I entered and thought you would be interested!
http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2008/12/ultimate-vegan-guide-giveaway.html

laura said...

Thanks Sarena! I actually just ordered this book a couple of days ago but I did enter the giveaway you posted yesterday! :)