Thursday, September 04, 2008

too busy for lunchnotes

There have been no lunchnotes to post as of late because Chris has only had time to make me either a lunchnote or a latte in the morning (yes, I did get my fancy espresso machine for our anniversary!).  As much as I love, love, love my lunchnotes, at 6:30 am, I love caffeine a little more.  

Speaking of things I love, my name is Laura and I am a sock-a-holic.  Not just any socks, primarily striped kneehighs, over the knee or thigh high socks.  Usually I get my fix by ordering from the lovely ladies at Sock Dreams but yesterday I was in Target and they just got a BOAT-load of new fall socks in all sorts of wonderful fall colors and sixty dollars later . . . well, Chris should put me in the nut house, obviously.  Seriously, I was like a crazy-eyed junkie on a bender.

Hopefully, I'll have some more lunchnotes to post soon.  In the meantime, I'm doing my best to avoid hearing the word "hockey-mom" ever again. 

2 comments:

Sarena Shasteen said...

Socks, huh...I just got done confessing my problem with collecting recipes. I will have to check out the new socks at Target! I have wanted some thigh high socks for a while, but I never seem to buy myself new socks. I think I may need to go and treat myself "Laura style".

laura said...

You should definitely go treat yourself! And I've started collecting recipes too! Now if I could just find more time to cook them! :)