Thursday, July 10, 2008

sometimes it's hard to think of a title

I really wanted to post a picture of the world's cutest watermellon (only 1" long!) which is currently growing in my back yard garden but haven't had time to go out with a camera yet. I know no one cares what I'm growing in my back yard, but damnit, I'm excited about my tomatoes, zuchini, jalapenos, green peppers, canteloupe and watermelon! I'm less excited about the cucumbers because, although they are one of my favorite veggies, they are growing at a rate that has me concerned for our house! Seriously. They are already over the garden wall and spilling into the rest of the yard.

1 comment:

Sarena Shasteen said...

I am probably the only person that cares about the watermelon (due to being completely jealous), so I definitely want to see pictures!